October 23, 2008

Ou today, and I watched max payne. 18 pl kay!

oh, that movie is just so eeeeeeerrr ??! I missed the starting, so don't have a single clue what was going on, and then the ending was just hanging. . Terpesong sial. Seriously, the worst show of the year. If it wasn't for max , I would have walked right out of the cinema before the movie ends, but yeah I somehow tolerated, and watched til the end. Oh well, since it s u c k s, no posters of it!

So, I camwhored alot. N i am here, due to cheryl ooi chai ping's request. Haha, since someone is having SPM in approximately 2 weeks time. Or 3? She must love me, I know. i MISS her like crazy. When was the last time i saw you, ooi? July was it? her birthday I think. ohley. can make history already.

If one picture reps one emotion, then I think I have ten at once.








Okay, You're complaining you've had enough of me now, aren't you? Here's something new :!
Chocolate Lounge.


They were having this photoshoot thingo with the boss, who looks
quite appealing. She seems sucessful, hot, young N seductive
;)


And this was some awesome waffles with Belgian chocolate,
no.26

Yummy pie FairLady.


BYE baby poo. This is me after losing 2 kg , gaining 3. :(
X



No comments: