October 22, 2008

LOVE BUG (:!

Sups y'all !!
hahas..nice post Tze...but sad to say
I DID bribe...but oh well!
Im pretty happy that I've got my license so yeahhh!!
promise will drive you around after SPM la kayyss
Lalalas anyway
was rotting my butt off the whole afternoon till YeeLing called and save my ass from dying
susprisingly she was as bored as I was...sooooo headed to Ou today with YeeLing, G and Kirs
Had BigApple donuts before Kiki arrived
Fooled around with the donuts..lolololol
BLACKMAIL YOOOH!
: ))))))))



This is YeeLing..lolololol...
She's disgusting :P BUT i love you lesbo BF
NGEHHH!!


Eeeyyerrrr....HEEEHH!
That's GERARD NG CHUNG LOON!!
Sayyy Hiiii...lololololol
dont kill me...I LOVE YOU
HAHHAHAHS :P

And Lastlyyyy...presenting Yours Truly

Take 1

Take 2!

So preeeettttyy...
HAHAHAS
Bet you guys are gonna have nightmares tonight but OH WELL (:
not my fault...HEH!

Kiki arrived soon after...did abit of shopping
okay..WINDOW SHOPPING since my pockets are practically empty

Candid (:

So anyway...walked around for abit more....
Had to go home Cause daddy wants me home and my heels were killing me
So yeah G fetched me home



and here i am blogging...
Gotta start bonding with the books...
Sooo see ya (:
xx

No comments: