October 26, 2008

Listen.

I'm supposed to update my shared blog, without copying and pasting. I find it kinda difficult for me, i don't even got the time to update my own blog. I'm sorry baybehhss, i'll copy this post there. Because i'm really not an expert blogger. As you know, i'm currently having exam now. Trust me, for someone like me, its really hard surviving in sub-science. Im not trying to boast or wht, but seriously, if i don't study for one day. My percentage will decrease by atleast 10%. I think i suck in studying, but i'll try my best to get BETTER result this semester. I've no choice, but i gotta study more. If youre a frequent reader of this blog, i think you'll notice tht i don't have anymore outing picture, and my blog is really dead that i don't update that often anymore.


Honestly, i don't have any exam pressure. I just don't like to spend time blogging or doing something unnecessary during exam period (which doesn't mean tht i'll hold a book 24 hrs) cause i'll feel guilty when i completely fcuk up my exam paper. I had few paper last week, and so far so good, except for maths paper 2 and english paper 2. I don't really know how to do maths, and the english summary. And i was telling myself tht, omgg karman, i just noticed tht actually my english is weak, and my maths are stupid. Maybe i spent too much time on phy, account and..


This is a really boring post, because its everything about my studies life. I studied Chem like sht this whole afternoon, chpt 6 and 7. And i'm not done with chpt 7 yet. I think i'm really good at wasting time dreaming/stoning. Basically, today was quite a normal day. I personally think tht high school musical 3 is an awesome movie, although i didn't really catch up 1 & 2. I love high school musical after i went for the ICE TOUR @ bukit jalil stadium thingy. Did i mention tht it was really good? I took lots of pictures tht night, cause it was really cool :)





And i'm starting to love HighSchoolMusical. I wanna watch high school musical 3 so badly :)
They are really so hottt, and especially ZacEfron&VanessaHudgens, really sweettt!




Whoa, college years? :D

I'll try to update again tomorrow since its deepavali holiday now.
Holidays Remaining : 4 days.
ExamDays Remaining : 12 days.


I found this 2 pictures,
form 2 working in gsc. Junior Year.

form 3 working in gsc. Senior Year.


I suffered a lot during ''senior year'', cause i was the only one working in BOX OFFICE, without amira, cher, pam and all. well, I really suffered, got scolded almost everyday. But i was lucky tht i met alot of DJ friends :)
My 2oo8 working life is coming soon, And i can't waitttt!

No comments: