July 22, 2008

Broken Hearts Like Promises Are Left For Lesser Knowns

July 20th, Sunday

Helllooo peeps (:
Okay....Went for Undang
Stoopid thing had forced me up from my slumber at 6.30 in the bloody morning..
Got my lazie butt outta bed...got ready...and off to Poo's house it was
Waited for Mr.Yew to pick us up for our 5-hour-long-session-of-driving-lecture
He..however was late...
AND TELL ME AGAIN WHY DID I BOTHER TO WAKE UP SO BLOODY EARLY?!
@?!^&@*#$&?!
SO yeah anyway...guy arrvied...reached there...got our "smart card"
Bla bla bla...
Spotted 2 hot guys in the class..both with a hell sexy accent...not sure what race are they though...
But yeah...they were cute..and did i mention tall? HEH
One of them talked to us on the way home (:...his name was Viva if im not mistaken..although Jessica is STILL highly convinced that his name was Vila...
LOL...didnt talk to other one though...ah well...couldnt ask for too much yea? ;)
Overall...i guess we did have fun...HAHAHAS...minus the stoning :P!
SO well....PICTURES (:

Messed up hair...pale face...FAT...morning look..lol

LionJess-poo

Lecture room

Great...she just HAD to cut me off...
But since its the only picture we have together
I guess it'll just have to do...


After the course....went to Poo's crib...Babi picked me and poo up to J
we brought Lacey along with us (: HEEE
She doesnt seem to like G very much since she's always struggling away when G tries to hold her
LOL
Brother-in-law came as well...yadayada
WuiYian,BoonShung and ChunLam joined us awhile later...
Chatted for a bit and daddy picked me up from J
and home it was....

Kinda forgotten dad's belated b'day celebration was at night
Since daddy wanted to have pork chops for dinner...
we Got ready in double quick time...
And We headed to some bistro in Subang..( if im not mistaken cause after all...im totally lost with roads :P)
Gotta admit their pork chops were hell excellent...AND I WANT MOREEEEEE : D
ANYONE UP FOR IT?!!
Anyway since I'm just so bloody lazie to type anything so we'll let the pictures do the talking alright?


On the way there (:

Yours truly

LOL

I likkkeey

Hell C.M.I Cheryl + Younger bro

Presenting....
The Ooi's

Daddy Ooi (:
HAHAHAS...look at THAT face

Chubby and Skinny :P

Mommy Ooi...
I LOVE YOU :P

Chai ping (:

@ Wendy's Bistro



Waiter for the day (:

RASPBERRY I LOVE






Gluttony

Err...Pride?

Wrath?
HAHAHAS

Dam tak jadi

After about a couple of minutes or so...we practically polished everything off (:
HEHEHEHES! Yeap...it was THAT good :P
However Didnt get to take pics of daddy, mommy's plate though... was too busy chomping the BABI away...so you get the message (; LOL!



SEE THAT???! No need wash plate already la :P
LOL

After dinner...
Daddy Ooi brought us to One Utama since elder bro wanted to get some stuff...
Walked around for abit..Seriously...Ou is boring me to my ass...
Got home..talked on the phone with MY BABI (who has yet to be eaten by me) for godknowshowlong :P...
And yeah...bed it was...
Well...It all sums up into a pretty good day i'll say...

AND AND...
Me and Poo will be taking DRIVING THEORY EXAMS THIS FRIDAY WOI!

SCRRREAAAMM ):



No comments: