July 18, 2008

Everything Feels Fine In The Warm Sunshine

July 12th, Saturday

Lol...again I've abandoned this poor lil blog...due to some...reasons?
Well actually there arent any reasons...it was just plain laziness (: hahas
Anyway...Today's Miss Tan Tzeyi's 15th birthday...hahas...
You're getting OLD la sayang...practically every other part of your body's gonna be aching all over in a year or so...HAHAHAS...im just kidding around alright
She's been with me through practically almost everything...
Although we have an age gap of 2 years...we still bonded really quickly
I mean hello...who would've thought someone whom you met from friendster could turn into one of your best friends eh?
I guess some credit does go to *AHERM* as well...dont you think?
If it werent for *COUGH* I dont think we would've ever met each other yeah?
Seriously my life wouldnt be as GREAT as it is now without meeting her...
Gosh i sound so...lesbian...lol...BUT
Anywayyyyyy she knows everything that has been going on in my life...
She's my gossip partner and she always...as in ALWAYS have the same opinions as I
She's also the only one that will put up with me and my lameness yet never seem to get bored of it...
Not only that...she will also go along being lame with me...
And that...is what I feel true friends are for....
Lastly I would like to wish you for the ( idontknowhowmanytime) a Happy Fabulous Fifteen Birthday (:
As cliche as it may sound...
May All Your Wishes come true...annnndd
Do know that I'll always love you...
xxx


Presenting (:
Miss Lame-O Teh-O..lol!


July 13th, Sunday

Hello readers (:
As you ALLL know...Cheer 2008 was held in Stadium Bukit Jalil today...
So yeah...Woke up hell early...lets see...bout 6.45?
Tried to wake Babi up...but failed miserably...couldnt get through his bloody phone..
Called Sister instead...surprisingly she was already awake...
Blooody hell...she woke up even earlier than I did...
TSK TSK! some people just dont know how to appreciate SLEEP..LOL
got ready and daddy sent me over to Sista's place
although I could've just walked over since she live a block away...laziness took over==
After 15 minutes or so, Maxine came and picked us up...
Went over to Hong Kee's @ Damansara Jaya for dim sum...
MmMmm....HELL GOOD I TELL YOU! especially the salad prawn with mayo...
Finally Babi arrived...one of "The Miracles Of My Life" (influenced by ChinLee) that he could actually wake up..hahah!
Had breakfast together...Practically polished everything off before BabyJo and Sue Ann arrived
Such gluttons no?
While waiting for those 2 slowpokes to arrive...I had a few test drives in Babi's car...
Bet Babi was terrified to death till he nearly wet his pants...
BUT HELLOOOO? It wasnt thhhhhaattt bad riightt? at least the car MOVED...lol
Anyways...people arrived and off we headed to the Stadium...
Bla bla bla....
Met loads of old friends over there...
Finally get to see my sayang TanTzeYi And GohKarman after 896515r78916854356789 years...lol
anyway...
harassed the Camera like we always do...hahahs...
SHOULD GET ARRESTED LA KAN?! :P!
LOL

Sista & TzeYi

Babbyyy (:


Lastly...Dynamitez got 2nd place...although I still believe they should've gotten 1st...
However...To Jess-poo,Ah Lian, LiWei And BoonMun..you guys did hell of a great job...
Am bloody Proud of you guys...hahahs...sayang you guys banyyaaakk sial (;

p/s : More pics to come...so chill pills yoh! lol

No comments: