July 28, 2008

28th july 2008





cheryl ooi chai ping turned 7teen.
first of all, keep your promise to drive me around when youve gotten your P! we can go anywhr :) i am so yours. hahaha .
Cheryl, has been my friend since I was form 1 and when she was form3, we knew each other through friendster, and I know that is so cliche, but little did you know that this friend I have met through this worldwide internet system has somehow, became my best friend.



This girl, she has had been through enough all the while, I am glad she's living this fabulous life with mr.gerard now, which makes me smile a little every time I see them together. Cause seriously,your crying face is seriously 18 sxx... so damn emo-fied. i hate to see you cry you know? so you better start smiling like a charmed sunshine: )



I remember those times when we used to talk to each other every time we come online and the times we rip the webbie lenses off.



I remember there was once you were so damn sad bout m*** and I could not have done anything else to make you feel better.



I remember when we used to talk so often on the cell , talking bout double wei



those times when you work, I would come accompany you. movies, mcfluryy, camwhoring in nine west and all shids were really , awesome.



you know why I love you so much? because even though youre 7teen, but youre not acting as though youre so big and does not make friends with the small kids (me). In the contrary, you have been so kind to me, sometimes i even tell myself this is one damn good thing that ever happens to me.



I really do not know what is going to happen when you step into college in a few months time, our distance may be further, but i know i'll have your back anytime you turn your head, looking lost and in need of a helping hand. and that is what best friends are for, missy teh-o, love <3

don't you go on thinking i have forgotten is your day today, because I just wanted to be the last to wish you, so stay up for my call at 12am dear. xoxo

--
exactly 10 days to trials. loveme :)

No comments: