July 1, 2008

woah, 105th posts.



ALL the credits go to cheryl babe, for posting and updating so often. after I have kinda, abandoned this blog ;p

I know I am far from being responsible :)

You know what , I was amazed by the old posts posted by mostly, me.
Amazing because they showed how close we were,
how perfect it was.
like it was meant to be that way.

well, I still choose to have faith. this is one last time.
I have faith in god, and friends.
i believe if god had made us meet,
problems will be solved in the matter of time,
and we will not just only be as close as we once were,
but even closer,

depending on one another ;)

but I am afraid,
afraid that things will not turn out the way I always choose to think it will.
It never does, after all.
but one last time of faith, does not cause much harm, does it?
not when your heart and hope has been torn down for the gazillion of times.




oh, amira missing. loool :)

xoxo,

tze :)

No comments: