June 20, 2008

The Award For The Best Bitch Goes To You (:

Please just cut it out...
My gosh...dont make a scene...no one needs you here
seriously..even if YOU want to...dont go overboard...
I mean...like whatthehell? no assumptions when you dont know the true facts aight?
And yeah...your language may be superb...but so what?
With THAT attitude and APPEARANCE..its not gonna take you anywhere...
Sure...i may be oblivious to whats happening now...but hello...look who's talking?
Now now...no hypocrites aight...(:
The world doesnt revolve around you honey...
Stop wasting your time...its not like anything ominous would happen...
I mean come on...what could happen?You cursing me so that i get run over by a train?
FAT CHANCE...
But who am i to judge? its fate isnt it...
Dude...seriously...stop being MY MOM by telling me what i should and should not do...
Its my life...not yours...
Unless you're just too damned hell lifeless that you need butt into people's life...and do everything that has got NOTHING concerning you...
My lord. Now what? Cant stand looking at me?
Go far farrrrrrrr away then...or perhaps like i always say...
just point a gun at your big fat head and shoot yourself...
and Problem solved (:
Think about that...it'll make your life and mine so much easier...

No comments: