May 17, 2008

Hello Beautiful (:

Hahas...like Tze sayang said...exams are totally eff-ed up..
My gosh...I've a strong feeling that Im gonna fail every single bloody subject...LOL
and trails are like...in less than 90 days?
Im so screwed...
Oh Lord...please please make me smarter...
cause apparently i have a very small pea-sized brain..heh...

Anyways...
Woke up at 12 bloody pm today...hahahas...am practically wasting my life away
Seriously...there's like absolutely nothing better to do...
Hoowwweevvverr....TzeYi called me up and asked me out to Ou
Soooo yeah...she practically saved the day...
Again...
Dressed up...and took a cab to Ou with Pamela (:
Cam slutted in the toilet as usual...Who's idea was it?
Well....its None other than the one and only Pam L.Wei Li =p
Anywayyss...met up with Tze at Diva...
had Lunch at some unknown cafe...MyNews Cafe or something like that
Lol...call me jacoon..but i've seriously never EVER heard of it before...
Met Amira and Maxine Later on...
Cam slutted MORE...in...the friggin toilet...LOL
Caught What Happens in Vegas at 4.30pm...was about half an hour late for the movie...
ANYWAYS!
Whoooaa....its seriously really good...And did i mention...Ashton Kutcher is sooooo bloody hot....hot to the power of 100000000000000000000000 to be exact..(:
He makes my nose bleed =P NGEH!!
After the movie...went to PEE...
Once again...raped the cam...took a hell loads of pictures..
By 7...me and Sista had to get our big butts home a.s.a.p
Went over to DQ Julius for ice cream ...
FRIGGIN PAMELA HAD TO convince me into ordering a LARGE snickers Ice cream
And Oreo for herself...large as welll
And what happens? JELAK SIAL...YOU LAAAA PAM...
purposely wanna make me FAT...grrr...
Watch outtttt!! hmmmpphh
Got my ass home...apparently mom found out that i sneaked out
She however...didnt even nag or scold me...
Oh my gosh....i seriously do love her with all my life...Sucha great mom no?
Anywayyss....called Ling ...talked for a bloody long time...went online later on...
chatted with a couple of peeps...i love my friends..hahas...
ANNNNDDD surprise surprise...chatted with Taylor Hottie as well...ngeh ngeh!
It was indeed a great day....:P!

Iced chocolate @ MyNews Cafe

Pam's fried rice Or whatever it is

Thats Miss Leow And Miss Tan
Say Hiiiii (:

Lalafied...
Hell C.M.I

They made me believe...
I could do almost anything (:

Bimbo sialll....

Amiiiraaaa (:!

Pam & TzeYi (:

HahahHahAs

Maxine dirasuk =p

Sessaattt

LOVE YOU!

Anywaayyss....Till then!
xxx


No comments: