October 18, 2007

You're the Getaway car (:

Okaayy...i tried editting the blog's skin..but failed terribly...shheessshh..cannot make it la..hahas...anyway...today's a total bore...sumhow cant wait to go back to work tomorrow..at least its better than rotting my ass off at home...had a fight with younger brother early this morning because of a FREAKING telephone..i knoooww..you guys can roll your eyes now..and mind you...when i say fight...i mean...FIGHT...like those ganas ganas fight kay...and not just shouting at each other on top of your lungs...babi...i got a friggin blood clot on my lower lip cause of that...grreaattt...now it looks like a mole..just that its red in colour...and i've got work tomorrow..wheee==....

Popcorn girl with a red mole on her lip...could my day get any worst? loooll..anyway...on the edge of dying of boredom...darlin tze came online...thank lord (:...she so totally saved me...HOWEVER...cant stand another second online..my eyes are getting soo heavy...I NEED SLEEP and besides its gonna rain..so yea...gonna snuggle under my blanket and snore (:..g'night y'all

xxx's

No comments: