October 4, 2008

Everything Will Be Alright, I'm Never Gonna Give You Up

Heyyy people...
the idea about getting this blog back to life sounds like a pretty good idea to me
Although its been dead for ages..
ANYWAY...SPM as you all know...is around the corner and yet im not prepared at ALL
Great....now shoot me please cause im pretty much dead
however PMR's way closer...its like next week or something if im not mistaken (:
All the best to Miss Tan TzeYi and all the other form 3's..LOL

OH OH!!

annnd not forgetting...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMAN BABY

although i havent seen you in ages...but really..i miss you...
Im so sorry i cant make it to your birthday
as you know...SPM's around the corner..and im like going through house arrest...
but i promise to make it up to you after my SPM alright
I'll drive you around KL for a girls day out with TzeYi and the others okay? (:
You know I love you...Hehes
once again...happy birthday darling
may all your wishes come true kay
or i'll grant it for you...lolololololol
I LOVE YOU! (:
xxx




No comments: