August 10, 2008

I apologize for not updating my blog for days, as usual, i was really busy, and i don't have extra time for computer. Friday, school was normal because nothing extraordinary happened since i have been schooling for more than 10 years. After school, i went home straight, bathed and called mummy to fetch me and kahhhjian to OU. I decided not to watch movie because i don't feel like watching, and he's leaving early to pyramid. We went to lala paradise :) The previous photo i took there was 1 or 2 year(s) ago. We didn't have enough time to design the pictures, and 16 bucks gone.


Another moment with yuenching & lilian :)


I went shopping with 'em to choose yuenching's birthday dress. Her budget is about RM 130, and its all our cash. We shared to buy formal for chun kiat & yuen ching :) I can't wait to attend the party tomorrow night. * winks *

GohKarman ♥

No comments: