May 28, 2008

Write me Off..Give Up On Me..Cause Darling..What Do You Expect? <3

HEY PEOPLE!!...am back from Camerons on Monday...
Bloody freak ass boring I tell you...there's nothing better to do there...
Anddd i dont have anything to blog about it either
Other than making love to strawberries=="...LIKE WHAT?!
So skippp that (:

Tuesday, 27 th May

Was on the phone the night before for godknows how long...lol
This bloody made me wake up at 2 friggin o'clock in the afternoon...
Still...Headed to Ou with Ling, Heng Kit, Syam, Izzy, Hariz...and err...some other dude who's name iforgot :D
Dead tired woi...babi sialll...HENG KIT you better love me for this xD..im sucha good friend..hah!
Was half an hour late...ngeehh...SORRY LA WOI...getting ready laaaaa ;)
First stop...Maccy D's (:...
Syam, Izzy, Hariz, Friend and Me...tried out the Big Mac Chant..hahahas...
Got ourselves free Big Macs...lalalas...
Anyways..after lunch...all of us headed to U-Bowl...
Met up with Syam's sis...Boyfriend and Friend...lol
Played bowling together...
It's been sucha long looooonnngg time since I've molested a bowling ball...
although i suck a hell bloody lot...we did had fun...i..guess?
Met ChengThung there...hahahas (:...not bad eh?
RuiYang called later on...and asked to meet up...so okay!
Left BFF's at Ou...and followed RuiYang to eat...
Drove to Section 17...had dry pan mee...MmmM...hell good i tell you...ngeh!
Wui Yian and Jon came later on...yum char-ed...
Went back to Ou...
RuiYang taught me how to drive...heeee...dam scary==
Guess i and driving memang tak boleh jadi..ITS OKAYYYY....you people will just have to be my Ah Mat for now (: LOVE ME! lol
woke Gerard up ;) and he came Ou as well
Met Chin Lee, Maxine and Boon Mun..joined them for abit...
and they ciao-ed to OSC to join Wui Yian, RuiYang and Jon...
Soooo since it was already 9...Gerard walked me all the way back to the Old Wing cab stand and waited for my dad to pick me up...
Got home...AND yea..rotted to death again...
Gaahhh...friggin curfew...if it werent for you..I'd still be out...
HMPH!

No comments: