April 30, 2008

We sign our cards and letters BFF <333

Skipped Skool today since there wasnt much going on and sides it was Betty's retirement...lol (:
I know im NOT...a good student...
So? Sue me(:
Anywaayy...Went to Damansara Perdana to study with Babe at her dad's office...feels so good to go back there again...havent been there since...godknowswhen..
okkaay...thats exaggerating...errr...lets see....perhaps...since...BEFORE PMR?
LOL!
I know la babe....you missed me too much thats why you HAVE to keep calling me to wake me up from my slumber
and EVEN TEXTED ME AT 1.56 AM in the bloody morning just to ask me what time am i coming tomorrow..lololol...
I FEEL SO LOOOVVEED
NGEH NGEH!!
HOW SWEET can she get la you tell me?
Bought me Mcd's for breakfast siall...wheeee...
she soooo MADE my day <3 Loveee you!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Was practically falling asleep while studying the whole time...
WELL...what do you expect YEA?
PHYSICS IS SO ABSO BORING...or more likely...Cheryl just doesnt study...
AND NOT FORGETTING...it was BLOODY 9 in the morning la woooi...i bet everyone in the whole wide world is still sleeping : D lol...
However...she did keep me entertained by talking about David and Victoria Beckham...
And we ended up making LAME-ass stories about the "Nicky" guy in Date Movie..hahahahs....
How did we come up with such WEIRD things to talk about? i Dont know =p
Got bored after 3 hours of studying Off we went to Cat Whiskers to Window shop...heeee
Tried on a couple of clothes...which...memang tak boleh make it when it is worn on us...=p
OHHH WELL...
Next time la next time...hahahas...
Now...im back home...and im rotting D:


HAHAHAS...DESPO ALERT...LOL!!



Baby I knew at once
That you were meant for me
Deep in my soul I know
That I'm your destiny
Though you're unsure
Why fight the tide?



Rainbow After The Rain.

No comments: