March 29, 2008

yeah lahh, I'm so loved. as I knew all along! (:(: (everyone's waiting for me to update!)

kekeke, AND FARK. i didnt write that post lah kay! must be girlfriend. tsk tsk, what a sick joke, girlfriend! tsk :p wellllll. NOW. cher's boy online, like fregginggg finally. she will not be paranoid anymore, thank lord. *clap hands*
Omgee you all know what? I NEED A TOILET NOW. well, amira knows that lah, i told her earlier, and she was like,

"you can like don't tell me wan you know?"

X) KNOWING ME, so honest :p

Geng! pam thinks i'm 16! so pro right sheee, girlfriend? lololol! maybe my hotness and mature-ness can't be covered, after all. x)
OKAY. KNOW WHAT?

*tantzeyi finished bathing and was walking out of the bathroom, tiptoe-ing. suddenly.
"paaaaaaakkk"
Her ass hit right on the floor.

HOU!

& definitely love The Bachelors & The Bachelorettes.

No comments: