January 8, 2008

SORRY SORRY.
it's been awhile from me blogging day! ngeh.
or maybe, us :*/
life's becoming a bitch and crumped up our little holiday life.
so we no longer are the teenagers hanging in malls.
SAD KAN?
yeah, definitely :(

oh well, to update you, folks!! ( as if anyone's reading -.- )

cheryl : SPM.
karman: Relationship problem.
stella : leaving to new zealand, soon :(:(:(
shaun: *tell you later*
don : KAU LUI! ( i think lah )

and last but not least, TANTZEYI : PMR .
geeeez.
sounds like damn easy , but the stress you sum-ed up are like,wow! 0.0

oh, and shaun : hehhehehe, foosball pro!

SMKBUD3 is not that "bitchy" lah. well, at least, i've gotten used to it . HOWEVER, people like calling me new girl =,- all the conversation I over-heard starts and ends like this :

haiya , damn alot of new people in school now adays.
yeah weihh! from srikdu lah, dj lah, from practically everywhere.
YEAH WEIH! one came from sabah .
eh eh, my class got new girl also!!
huh huh ? who who ?
there there, *points finger at me *
wwah, she so pretty arh.

LOL! this is what I heard today lah. lols. they were speaking in chinese, but then again, I fregging hell do know chinese okay! LOLS.


CHECKING...
OUTZZZZZ !
love.

Love y'all! and definitely love The Bachelors & The Bachelorettes.

No comments: