January 2, 2008

N.Y.E

okay, new year eve, yadaa yadaaa. ( fyi: i skiippped breakfast for this )









Approximately 6 hours bfore counting down, girlfriend and I went over to cineleisure for a round of pool and Karaoke in that little green room.As usual, WE SANG TERRIBLY. XD but nobody heard no nothing! so blah blah :P and then joined shaun, kahjian, chinaun and them for a moment. ( short-formed of the people there )

LOL! then surprisingly? we went for a pint in baskinrobbin, we are fat lah we know! geee. met up cheryl sayang afterwards, with her boy, doubleWei, too met up with foohaw. he was practically stoning for some reasons, that's part of the sad thing that night. D.I.N.G.D.O.N.G
While waiting for najat, doubleWei doing-their-favourite-thing, we did our-favourtite-thing also lah. FINALLY , aiya, lazy to talkk adi. nevermind lah, dont have to know ! ;b


Szeloon & Khye joined us after that, bwahahha, that tweetie bird :P well, met up with who-who-who and who later, more than I expected lah, mygod. We decided to hang out withh dj people. we're known okay? -,= (noway! )

;so here's the girls (:(:


liwei,carolyn,cheryl,sarah,pamela,tzeyi,karman!!!


eh, sorry lah, possessed by self-obsessness again.


moving on. we were counting down to '08. they were spraying around, esp travis =,= I was clean okay? but then he saw my cleaness he had to spray me all over, yeap, from up-to-down-then-back-to up. BNN!! anyhoos. so here's the BREAST PART. ( esp for those who weren't there )









I recorded the video, but it's-not-in-my-cell. B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T !

&& definitely the BREASTEST PART. :P
doubleWei kneel down and confessed to cheryl saying, "would you be my girlfriend" !O.O
everyone was so looking, waiting for cheryl's answer, she said...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Y.E.S!

(i know, YearEndSales ended lah. )


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
well, for real she said YES! awh.

mygod, dramatic it may sounds, they hugged and then they were sprayed all over, hugging each other and they kissed. mygoodness. doubleWei is so the sweet we all know, and he was fregging proud of himself I must say cause when I was like, eh wei wei you damn sweet arh! he started laughing =,= and we vow,

the next year, we would all countdown together again, one thing different : with all our boyfriend's/ girlfriend's.


when one good damn thing comes, it's the end of the past good thing.

2008.

cheeeeeck .
-ing
out.

loves. tze <3 size="1">( sorry lah, you all gotta read the almost-same thing all over again! ) keke. LALA.

No comments: