January 25, 2008

For granted <3

You wont know whats really there until its all gone...

And to TZE sayang and boyfriend...thanks for being there for me when i was practically bawling my eyes out yesterday...had fish eyes today morning...greaatt...i just dont want her to leave...i mean..you know the feeling too=/...she's already been with us for 5 years..and now? she's leaving? ):...I know im being hell selfish cause i want her to stay...She's the one who gives me advice on just practically anything...she picks out clothes for me...she's the one who gives me comfort whenever i was pissed or scolded by the rents...its all going to be gone soon =/...We've got so close throughout the years...and now she wont even stay for my Prom or my SPM? =/ *SIGHH*

okkkaayy....what am i blabbing about...emofied post siaalll...I shall stop here before i bore all of you to death...Once again TZE...i love you <3




Love y'all! and definitely love The Bachelors & The Bachelorettes.

No comments: