December 1, 2007

You know, we do. (:

I'm gonna start with alphabetical order , but not how-much-I-love-them order, kay? (: because,I love you, you love.... *barney song begins* . heh`






Cheryl Sayang is Amazing. Because she was made of certain elements, which contained, innocence, intelligence, hyperness and beauty (: just one mcflurry she could be really happy, not because she has IQ problem, she's childish etc , but because she knows I was the one who bought for her. heh` sorry, I started crapping again` Is because she really appreciate everything surround her and that, she wouldn't hurt them for anything in exchange, nothing. She's pretty fragile to be frank, try hurting her, but no matter how hard you try, her heart will never be broken because we all will always stand up for her and be prepared to mend her heart. <3>




Stella Sayang is Awesome. She's a pretty young feminine lady! (: She's a mixture of wild, seductive and definitely, adventurous. No one else could seemed to compete with her huh? yeah, you're right, because she's irreplaceable` She's a great friend and she always have been there for everyone, and never to chicken out in anything. She always keep her concerns in her heart, trying as hard as she could to cheer people surrounding her up. She's so selfless and you know, real, that in fact, she never back stab, and that's for real. I'm so glad to have you as my sis, jie, i really do. It was you who listened to all my heart breaking stupid mother lame ass stories and it was you who always have been lame with me. I really do treasure you <3>







Karman Sayang is extremely Adorable. She's just so honest that, she never lies to anybody, she's just like this little small kid that once you know her, you would wanna take care of her for as long as you could. She concerns about her friends, her family, despite how bad her day has been. Maybe she would be rather straight at saying things, but that's just so her, that you won't even mind, because it was her who said it. (: And above all, she forgives easily, even they have hurt her, badly. I'm so honoured, girlfriend, that I have dated you for almost half a year, you have been the best girlfriend in the world, that sometimes I actually wondered, how my life would be if you re "engaged" to your husband. I do sayang you, no matter how bad things have gone in our world. <3>
Tzeyi Sayang is super duper awesome. You know what? we know each other through her. She is not selfish or anything. she can really tolerate with her friends. she was always there for me until today:now. She is very understanding, you will never want to hide things from her. You will feel very comfortable with tzeyi and, she's the one that I'm willing to sacrifice for! <3



It was because of our imperfections, and we have each other's back. XOXOXOXOXO.

No comments: