December 16, 2007

Sparkling Strawberry Cocktail <3

LOL...eh Karman....i BLOGGED..seee...happy? hahas..lol..but i've got absolutely nothing to blog about...my day was practically same old same old...woke up at 12 today...if it werent for Amira waking me up from my beauty slumber just to ask me to go to bloody ou with her..i'd still be sleeping...gahhh...im so bored of that PLACE...=/

Went there...met up with darlings...hang aound for abit...then at 5...home it is AGAIN ):...continued rotting my butt off...till bout 6 when daddy FINALLY came back and brought us out for dinner...we head to curve after that to jalan jalan to burn all those nasty FATS off..lol...doubt walking in curve did anything anyway..hoowwweevvveerr...sales were on...BUT i never did buy anything..im sucha good girl..HEEE..

OKAY..this post is hell boring...im off to ou again tomorrow...shoot me =/...


and p/s: cheryl misses genting =/


Love y'all! and definitely love The Bachelors & The Bachelorettes.

No comments: