November 2, 2007

MAILS?

too many to be deleted. ahh`

Being a hardworking kiddo that Ive never been, i'm deleting the mails piled up in my inbox. Its more than thousand already. Imagine how long do I take to actually delete all them? Sorry fornot updating yo. Been so busy this week as it's the last week of school. Thus, I didnt have spent much time with darling cheryl. Feel so not close with her anymore. And feel so bad too, for not spending much time with her to go through with her when she's so down now.

Well, i'm glad she's no longer popcorn girl though ( : Plus, she spotted a hot guy who's working in Ou. and well, obviously, i'd heard of that guy. But, i'll keep my hands off him since she spotted him first. Sisters , kan? This sunday onwards, will be my loooooooong holidays. I guess ill be ou more often and can see miss cheryl more alrdy. <3 && we so have to take pictures kay? cause our blog is dead! except it's filled with grandma cheryl's complains and grandmother-ish stories. ahahahha.XD . syg you banyak babe.

wOOOT! Holidays are here, but somehow, i miss school day. i need my pangyao in schoool. Days after exams in school are extremely fun. It's like Heaven. OR EVEN BETTER. and what amaze me was this year was better than last year! It's like we ruled, though we didnt go around ordering the form1's. but,i've somewhat treated them rudely before school ends. XD. it's time to take advantage lah you know? :b How I wish school is like the 1st of november everyday. If is like that in school everyday? I swear attending school is gonna be my drug. I love my friends, my barney group. Guess what we did at the very end of 1st of november- the last day of our school? We gathered in the middle of the badminton court, formed a circle and started singing the barney song. And then , we took pictures with manjoo's phone in front of the principle. It's definitely a walk to remember, my form 2 life .

No comments: