November 18, 2007

Hello there, it's like me, updating again.

Not like you don't have a clue who am I, so screw the intro part lah` I think life is so fucking fucked up recently, no descriptions could simply fit in, because it's always been tasteless` So much of boredom, so much of work and so much of shits .life equals to C-R-A-P / weell, we shall cut the crap then` Hmm,moving on, guys (: we want them ,and they want chicks? lol` okay, what talking me? Anyhoos`I found something out. (; Despite all the emotions guys could give us, I so think that It's better to have a target in every second of your life than to have no targets, as though you don't belonged to nowhere, as if you just don't fit in no matter how do you actually adjust yourself. Which is mine ? :?
life. it was made this way. and all we're supposed to do is just obey. Seeing other people having their very sweet, very bitter, very misery life, it actually makes me wonder is there a point to live? I don't seemed to have any of those like how other people do. It just strikes me that how foolish, somethings could be.

Oh by the way, I think indo mi and super mi are so muchh better than mi sedap. tak boleh makan lah tu.` Yuck`

No comments: