October 20, 2007

lame-ass babyy (;

cheryl ohh cheryl. I read yr draft post! it was seriously lame, as usual! :b don't worry larh, you're still my love . mwa mwa ! told you blogging was more than fine, and you didnt believe it. look whos the one blogging so fregging frequent now? cheryl ooi chai ping , Instead of tan tze yi! babi, make me feel ugly! pht. Anyway, we're still wondering who to link, bcause she said she doesnt have friends who blogs. but, she doesnt know my friends. so its like. o.O? dilemma-ed. Pardon my 'seafood-ness' .Being a pure lotus as i was earlier, i am recently contaminated by the seafood around me giving the 'tone' . PHT, again. Anyway, i feel so bad for ditching my best friends now adays, because i am seriously grounded. ); know why? because i promised my mom that I'd go out less if she buys the house in BU. well, i know she liked it, so I was just doing her a favour and made her more confident of her choice . Regret , but no way out. I've been stoning alot recently? Sleep all day long, because eating is definitely out of my LIST now adays. DIET . and i think i lost 0.5 kg yo! *applause* though i bet im gonna gain it back again, because my family and I are going to murni for dinner, I craved roti hawaii for thaaaaat long alrdy. But i wanna try something special ... still dilemma. don't know what to order later. :X eat eat eat only . Pht.

No comments: