October 18, 2007

Of Romance and Weirdos

HAH...lame ass title that is...but ANYWAY!! wheeeeeee...me and Jessica are FINALLY getting our first "OFF DAY" tomorrow after working our asses off for the last bloody 5 days which seems like friggin years...hahas...anyway...weird stuff have been happening today..first off...

PSYCHOTIC jealous ex girlfriend ALERT..sialan..one of my guy friend's EX girlfriend..mind you... JUST SO HAPPEN to add me on msn...god knows where she got my e-mail address from...friggin stalker..anyway...we talked...it was all going well at first and then she said in her lala-fied tone "hey are you trustable? whatever we talk now can dont tell him ARH? im telling you all this cause i know you will help girl more than guy" greattt...so now im sexist..suddenly she kept asking more and more questions about her ex..talk about being EXTREMELY obsessive...so fine..she then asked me to send her my convo with him...okay..i did..and all of a sudden..she went all "hey can you do me a favour? can you stop being friends with him?" my god..how immature can she get?! so i asked her whats so wrong about being good friends with her ex? and she kept preassuming that her ex likes me and all...in the end the bloody bitch was practically like "nevermind...its up to you about what you wanna do...im kinda mad right now..im going to sleep..nights" like what the hell is that? god..freak it...total mood spoiler...

anyhoooww...other than that...work was alright...not too bad...but dead tiring...and someone (whom-i've-havent-spoken-to-for-a-hell-long-time) suddenly just so happen to message me in msn...kinda random really...but as you know..i being the bitch i am..went all cold on him...however..did loosen up after awhile...great talking to him again (:...that was until some bloody england match had to ruin our total conversation..hah...ahh welll....

im pooped...till then (:
xxx

No comments: